Sunday, June 18, 2017

Ultra bright socks

Hey I've got some new socks to show you. I am super happy with them too. 

But first I show the yarn. It is Lilliput Simple Sock Yarn that I bought at my first Rose City Yarn Crawl. Not really my normal colors but I fell instantly for that lovely acid green. The dyer said she got the dye and had to play around with it first. I've got one of the experiments.


Burt and I knit on this one together. He seems to be adjusting well to having a knitting Momma. He has adjusted well to everything about us. I think he is pretty darn happy to have his own family.


These socks even flew back to SD with us to attend my nephew's wedding. No I did not knit during the wedding or reception but I did manage to knit a few stitches on the plane. I was the lucky middle seater so it is not terribly conducive to knitting. Sigh all that time with not a lot to show for it. I did get a few comments from family members on how they liked the color.


Anyways how lovely are these? They make me feel happier just wearing them. I hope they last a good long time.

I did take the opportunity to knit on a Hubby sock while waiting at the tire store the other day. I don't know what I hit but I knew exactly when I did. Two big old gashes will give you unscheduled knitting time.


No comments:

Post a Comment