Saturday, March 11, 2017

Yarn Crawling

We may have moved across the country from my favorite yarn festival, but I still know how to find yarn. Burt was right you gotta stretch before these events!

I hit seven of the 13 stores over four days and enjoyed myself. Burt did not go with me to a single one?! He did however find some of the yarn interesting and tried to carry it around the house but did not get very far.


Yep that is a lot of socks to be, and a cowl and a pair of mittens for my sister. Oh there is a two color shawl to be in there on the left too. I got quite a few local dyers and one lovely purple skein of Handmaiden Casbah. Yep I finally found Casbah. I melted like butter when I touched it. I was strong enough to walk away and look at some other yarns before running back to pick out the original purple that caught my eye and touched my soul. What? I get a tad dramatic about yarn, ya'll know that. I'll save the actual loot listing for another day. Me? I've got some yarn to pet.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. I'm so happy you came to knitting yesterday via Skype. Just like old times. Good to see D doing well and oh Hurts belly and nose! Too cute and cuddly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. I'm so happy you came to knitting yesterday via Skype. Just like old times. Good to see D doing well and oh Hurts belly and nose! Too cute and cuddly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.....do you do a knitting by skype class....curious....not an experienced knitter....just a newbie.....

    ReplyDelete