Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Random Thoughts

I can tell you that there is something very satisfying about knitting a sweater. It is a bit like eating freshly baked bread from your oven. It just feels so right.

Adriene and I had a video chat the other night. She knit on a blanket and I knit on the sweater. I was using different colored markers but they feel the same. I did a set of increases at the beginning of the round marker. I fixed it but the stitches were sloppy. I had rip back because triple size stitches don't even out just because you want them to.

Hubby made good progress on his convalescing puzzle. Burt is not thrilled to have to give up his comfy chair while Daddy works on the puzzle. The sacrifices a kitty makes...

We have been blessed to receive some meals from the church ladies. It is so nice to not have to think about dinner. I came home to the smell of beef stew in the crockpot.

There is talk of Portland getting more snow this weekend. If we don't I'm going to try going to the church knitting group.


Which reminds me the Rose City Yarn Crawl is coming up soon too. Maybe I need to work on getting my driving route planned out. It is a four day event,  may want to start pacing myself now.

Burtis reminding me that morning comes earlier than we wish.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous that your church has a knitting group and you're going to a 4 day yarn crawl! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete