Monday, May 12, 2014

Warming old bones

I believe spring has sprung. We had our first outing in the grass with yarn and cats. I've already shown you the yarn, now it is time for the cats.

Gus refused to do any head shots and gave me only butt shots. I think the warmth helps his old bones move just a tad more freely. 



On the other hand Jack just loves plowing through the grass and grazing like a cow. He is not afraid to face the camera.


He looks so good on the prowl too. He is quite a fierce predator. that of course is not true when he is hawking up the grass balls that he loves so much. 

Needless to say other than missing cuddle/knitting time, we're enjoying some spring here.

Oh and my sweater is knitting up rather fine. You know in case you all were wondering

No comments:

Post a Comment