Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I never showed you

Well my spinning bug has gone dormant again. It must be that shawl bug beat it into submission along with my will to knit other things. No worries the shawl shall be done soon and my equilibrium will even out.

In other news I forgot to show off my last spinning effort. Remember back in May I was twirling away? Well this is what I have to show for it.



Some lovely bouncy Wen-Rom yarn. I must say plying on a spindle tires me out. I am always worried about fitting all the yarn on the spindle. That is weird I know because I am always worried about running out of yarn when I am knitting. When I spin I worry about having too much yarn.


I would say that I am complex, but I am not, I must just like to worry about yarn. That is the only explanation I can come up with.


So now what to knit with my yarn? First I have to figure out how much I have and wash it, but then what to do? Cup cozy? Hat for Gus? No he would hate that. Wee baby blankie for Gus? He is most definitely not a baby! Wristlets for me to wear at work? I'll have to see how soft it turns out.

Any other ideas? But first the washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment