Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Woolie Wednesday

You ever have something you knit turn out a bit, blah? But you hold onto it because it is wool and wool can always find a home in your house?

I knit an easy simple garter cup cozy that just never seemed quite right. Turns out it just needed the right cup.


This is my "Yarn Diva" cup and I think that is part of what drew them together. Nothing compliments a Diva like simple garter stitch. Plus what Diva does not like to show off her garters?


I like how it gives a shawl collar effect when you turn down a bit to get sipping room on the cup. So while it may not be perfect, my cozy made my tea a little warmer. And there is nothing wrong with that!

1 comment:

  1. A yarn diva cup showing off her garters... nyuk nyuk. Love it! And I love how it has a collar, too. What a stylish diva!

    ReplyDelete