Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Mommy loves me

In light of the bombing in Boston yesterday I thought it would be good to talk about how we show love. One of my Mom's ways is to make me things, mostly pillow cases. I like a funky pillow case I can not lie. 

Last summer we did a bit of bonding at the fabric store. I picked out a few fabrics that Mom magically turned into love. This print has cats of lace, stitched paw prints and balls of yarn. Plus I think it was in the clearance bin. What is not too love?


I usually throw them on top of one of my grandmother's quilts, with Doser snuggled in too. This may not be my favorite quilt of hers but it certainly looks lovely with Mom's pillow cases.



She added a little heart to the hem of this one.

So remember today that we all have our talents, let's use them to tell someone we love them. 

2 comments: