Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas



Mommy, can we leave the tree up all year? No seriously the tree stays and Jack goes, I command it!

Gus just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas with his laser beam eyes.

I have two new knitting books to show you, one from each of my Moms. It is good to be the knitting daughter who likes books.

I did not get any yarn this year from the Hubby even though I made one of his favorite pairs of socks from last year's Christmas yarn. Do you think it could have anything to do with last week's conversation about my overflowing yarn basket? I think a goal for next year will be using some of my oldest yarns. I don't have that many but I do have at least one from 2009 that needs to be socks.

Oh Amazon has the movie Friendly Persuasion on streaming. It is my Dad's favorite movie and now one of my mine too. If you have not seen it take a look sometime. It is an old one but an excellent one.

Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment