Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sock 'n foot

I finally got D to put on his new socks and hold still long enough to take a picture. Well a picture of one of them. I changed up my standard sock formula for the Hubby on this one, slightly. Normally I make a 4 inch 2x2 ribbed cuff and a plain "oh good Lord when will the foot end" foot. This time I added a baby cable to the ribbing, just cause I could. 


I am calling them random cables because I did not want to have to keep track of where I was in the pattern. I tried to do a twist every 7 rows but sometimes I went a bit too far. Now if anyone stops him on the road when he is running or biking and says the cables are not exact, he knows to say it is a design element! Yeah I meant to do that, no really I sort of did, sorta.

And because I think it is cute here is a picture of my cat napping on his cat. Everyone needs someone to snuggle with sometimes.


Don't you just love kitty feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment