Monday, January 10, 2011

Dreaming about things

OK I admit it I really love getting gifts. I know I feel shallow just saying that, but love getting things because I have a hard time buying things for myself. Hey all you snort-laughing people out there the problem does not seem to affect me when yarn is in the picture.


This would be the dinner and a movie portion of the love fest. Can you tell I love Disney movies? I am probably one of a few "grown ups" that has a collection for themselves not for their kids. 

Oops I forgot to put in the silicon pastry brush in the photo. I knew I was forgetting something. I am now a proud owner of a dough scraper (red thing), and a Danish dough whisk (for making bread dough.) I am sorry to say that I have not yet made bread since Christmas. I know, I feel so un-baker-ly. 


I think D enjoyed giving me The Joy of Sox. Sort of a man joke. As you know I tried to talk D into a pair of mittens but he wanted a silly sweater instead, something about being able to wear it indoors. I'm having a great time looking at all the patterns and dreaming.

Dang it I forgot to put The Eclectic Sole; Socks for Adventurous Knitters in the photo too. That is the problem with trying to catch the good photo light. I think that one is sitting beside my bed and did not make it into the round up. Sorry Mom-in-Law, seems like the gifts not pictured were both from you, except for my lovely bread book.

So that is what I am playing with, I know I can hardly contain myself. Thanks for all the great gifts, now you know how much I appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment