Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Celebrate Spring!

OK so I know it is not spring, I am celebrating the fact that I finished my spring Yarnkettle sock club socks.


Celebrate Spring Socks by Ann Budd. Yarn is Ellen's 1/2 Pint Farm yarn, 50% Merino/50% Tencel fingering weight. Unfortunately the colorways are not noted anywhere. I think they may all be called "Oh Pretty"!


As you can tell I am still playing with how I take my pictures, in this one I was attempting to get to the level of the knitting. Instead I got a really cool jungle shot. Well at least I think it is cool. It does not show the sock at all.


I was curious how much yarn I had left over. So I got out my handy dandy scale. I don't think that is enough to make another pair of socks.

This was the first sock but I think that it shows off the pattern better.

I enjoyed this pattern so much. I am enjoying doing the Yarnkettle seasonal sock club. This one took a bit longer than I thought it would. I have picked out the summer yarn and pattern and will update as soon as I have something to show. I will tell you now that you should always check for errata for patterns. It saves you from having to cast on more than once.

How do I get over feeling dirty when I type the word 'errata'.

No comments:

Post a Comment