Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pass it on

So here is my thought of the day. Recently I've rediscovered how chocolate is a mood improver. I've never been much of a chocolate fan, I'm more of a vanilla fan. However I do find I feel more relaxed and happy when I have some chocolate soy milk or Nutella. Things just seem not quite as big when I taste chocolate.

We all know how stressful the holiday season can be. I remember working with Christmas music ringing in my head, note that was not a good time for me. Today at Target I bought some Dove chocolates and thought maybe the clerk could use a bit of holiday chocolate mood enhancement. I opened the package and gave her one. Next time you're at the check out and you think of it offer some chocolate. What is the worst that could happen? They could say no and you leave anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment