Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I am still looking

Quick update I have not ordered any thing and I am still working on the same three projects. I think I am still enjoying them but who knows? I will enjoy them more when I am done with them and have things to wear. What can I say I am a product girl!

I drooled over a catalog at lunch, but managed to fulfill my yarnie urges with writing up a list. I am amazed how much I am enjoying the planning stage this time.

I am an odd person. Oh yeah I tried to replicate yesterdays knitting time trials and I could not reproduce my results. Does that mean I am not as fast as I think I am?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm going to scold R so that he scolds D for not telling me. ;-) Once I get my new toy setup, I'll definitely let you see it and even play with it if you like. Also...we need to make a tea run! Its been WAY WAY WAY too long! We haven't even had anyone over to the house this summer because of trying to sell it. ;-(

    Anywho....now that I know this is here...I'll be sure to be visiting!

    ReplyDelete